Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And The Winner Is...

The car had 53 pillows in it!  And 4 people got it right.

There names went into a hat and the winner is:
-- lorimarsha who entered via our blog.

The two runners-up are:
-- Rose Corgan who entered via FB
-- Unknown who entered via our blog

If you are a winner and haven't already heard from us by the time you read this, send an email to info@henryroad.com and we will send you next steps.   Thanks everyone for playing, and thanks to the OPI Robb Salon for the use of their car.  Congratulations to the winners.  This was fun!

1 comment:

lorimarsha said...

Oh my! How fabulous!! I'm so excited to have won the pillows. 13 is usually my lucky number but I knew there were more than that...so 53 is my second lucky number. And P.S. my birthday is Saturday so this is really really awesome! Thanks so much. lorimarsha